Me:Not Al Franken! I'd vote for Janeane Garafolo in drag
Dad: Al Pacino
Lesa: Marcia Clark (on the cover of MC's book, she looks just like Lesa)
Mom: Anne Bancroft
Saunder: Lea Delaria, as she's a bit of a stereotypical diesel dyke
Kate: The love child of Velma from Scooby Doo and Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory
Stephanie: Lisa Rinna (as her character from Melrose Place)
Roy: Mr Snuffleupugus
Mahrah: Reese Witherspoon
Katie M: Avril Lavigne
2. Let's say "The Powers That Be" offer you a chance to transfer 'you', your mind/personality/experience/knowledge/sk
I think I would go back and start over from my freshman year of high school, if not earlier.
3. According to unconfirmed sources, this is one of the formulas to concatenate your secret Porn Star name:
First name: The name of your first pet. Last name: Your real middle name.
What is it?
4. If you knew and could not change the exact moment of your death but could choose the manner and circumstances, what would they be?
Quick and painless. Since I knew when it would happen, I would make sure I'd had plenty of closure moments with those I love.
5. Let's assume human kind has vanished from the planet (migrate out into space, died out, transcended, killed each other off, whatever). A new sentient life is foretold to evolve out of the remaining species. Which one would you choose if the choice was yours to make?
Lemmings, they know how to control their population
6. From science fiction shlock, what sci-fi technology would you have made real and available to humanity (if any)?
Transporters. Goodbye harmful petrochemical pollution!
8. You've been imprisoned in a pocket dimension that takes it's motif/themes from a painting. Which painting is it gonna be?
Sunday on Le Grand Jette by Seurat. Thanks to Sondheim!
9. Circe the island sorceress has captured you and is going to turn you into an animal. You'll retain your sentience and intelligence, but you will be stuck in the animal shape for the rest of your life. You get to choose the animal. What'll it be?
Some big cat, probably a tiger.
10. She changed her mind. Now it's going to be a musical instrument but you still get to pick. What'll it be?
11. Name your all time favorite fictional villain/bad guy.
Borg Queen (preferrably Susanna Thompson)
12. Favorite fictional hero/protagonist.
Elspeth from Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar books ("the adept! and your better, bitch!)
13. You are given one evening of dinner and conversation with one person from history. Who will it be?
Hmm, the Marquis de Sade, but do we have to talk?
14. One weekend of wild monkey sex with the celebrity of your choice. For fantasy sake, the circumstances and time frame in your life has/had it occur in a period in which such a deed doesn't mess with any relationships. It's an ideal fantasy scenario. Who is it?
If I have complete temporal freedom, George Peppard, circa when he did Breakfast at Tiffany's
Well, that was fun.