Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Question for the ages

So what are those metal bracket things they put over champagne corks called. Since I have gone through two bottles tonight( I shared some of it), I am wearing them like glasses!

I'm not nearly drunk enough, yet. I can still type without a problem.