For those that haven't seen this, or done it . . .
Here are my favorite lines taken from the first twenty songs off a randomized playlist of my music library (done via iPod, since I'm at work). Your mission is to guess the song.
1. Something this right has got no chance to live
2. Before I put another notch in my lipstick case, you better make sure to put me in my place.
3. The old dogs have got a new trick; it's called criminalize the symptoms while you spread the disease.
4. Loving eyes can never see
5. Shoot me now, or shoot me later
6. Are you certain what you wish is what you want?
7. Stop her heart from beating, yes, but not from loving
8. I hope you think I'm girl enough
9. Where are you going dressed to kill tonight?
10. I don't fit the mold society has planned
11. Born a man-child of the son, yeah (thank you google, for the lyrics)
12. Prejudice- NO!!!
13. In the nothing of the sky is an ocean made of light
14. This is Star Trek
15. Please sir, I don't have the slightest twinge
16. Talkin' out your neck, sayin' you're a christian
17. Without my pride, I reach out from the inside
18. I will give the world my eyes so I can see
19. If we just could hold each other now the sunrise then could be a thing that I can see and merely think how beautiful.
20. Baby make your booty go (I'm so ashamed that this came up)
Some hints-More than anything, this randomization shows that there is a lot of crap on my iPod that I rarely listen to. No Rufus Wainwright came up, but I did get three Sondheim songs.