1. Something this right has got no chance to live
One night only, from Dreamgirls
2. Before I put another notch in my lipstick case, you better make sure to put me in my place.
Hit me with your best shot, Pat Benetar
3. The old dogs have got a new trick; it's called criminalize the symptoms while you spread the disease.
Tis of thee, Ani Difranco
4. Loving eyes can never see
When a man loves a woman, Bette Midler
5. Shoot me now, or shoot me later
Little People, from Les Miserables
6. Are you certain what you wish is what you want?
Cinderella at the grave, from Into the Woods
7. Stop her heart from beating, yes, but not from loving
And the gods heard her prayer, from Once Upon This Island
8. I hope you think I'm girl enough
Good Enough, Anita Baker
9. Where are you going dressed to kill tonight?
Lover Please, Melissa Etheridge
10. I don't fit the mold society has planned
Real Live Woman, Trisha Yearwood
11. Born a man-child of the son, yeah (thank you google, for the lyrics)
Shining Star, Earth, Wind and Fire
12. Prejudice- NO!!!
The Knowledge, Janet Jackson
13. In the nothing of the sky is an ocean made of light
The Tide, Lucy Kaplansky
14. This is Star Trek
15. Please sir, I don't have the slightest twinge
The Contest, from Sweeney Todd
16. Talkin' out your neck, sayin' you're a christian
Doo Wop(that thing), Lauren Hill
17. Without my pride, I reach out from the inside
In your eyes, Peter Gabriel
18. I will give the world my eyes so I can see
Christmas Lullaby, from Songs for a New World
19. If we just could hold each other now the sunrise then could be a thing that I can see and merely think how beautiful.
Sunrise Letter, from Passion(blech, it's the London version)
20. Baby make your booty go (I'm so ashamed that this came up)
Thong Song Remix, Sisqo