1. go to the post office (sorry to Marcie, my Father, and iamstillnotraul)
2. unpack my suitcase from last weekend
3. finish up my internship paperwork
4. buy a suit for the yet to materialize interviews I dream of having
5. take care of my incomplete in 695!!!
6. buy a frog-themed gift for Bonnie's birthday party tomorrow.
I've had almost nothing to do the last few days, and I've done nothing but sleep. I also bought a tub of coconut pecan frosting. Am I depressed again? I don't think so, but the frosting is usually a huge warning sign. It has lasted three days(and I still have half the tub), though, so maybe I'm just grieving this transition(when depressed, it's lucky to last 24 hours).
To catch up on my life over the past eight days (in chronological order)
1. I saw my sister, Gabi, who I hadn't seen in over a decade. I also saw my mom, and I don't know the last time I saw her. A year and a half ago, maybe? We had a nice visit. I'm learning to appreciate my annoying traits as they are extremely learned and I'm nowhere near as bad as the rest of my family (sorry for the valley girl syntax).
2. I turned 27. My three-cubed birthday. I thought I would feel different, maybe I just haven't figured out what's different about me yet. Had a nice dinner with Dad and Judy.
3. I was in the WEDDING OF THE CENTURY. It was nice to see Mike and Karlee married, but the real highlight of the event was spending time with people I hardly ever get to see, like Cynthia, Liz, and Kate-MeLynda.
4. I ran a crap load of group therapy sessions.
5. I bought Bumble and Bumble shampoo. I really like it.
6. I already covered the whole sleeping, chinese takeout, frosting thing, so I won't try to make it sound any more interesting than it isn't.
Have to get changed. I have a noon client, so I have to dash right over from here.