dr Hapgood is a character in the musical Anyone Can Whistle. Techinically a crazy person, he challenges the cast to find and be themselves
2. NAME FIVE  OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS.
Doozie's Ice Cream, Chewy Sprees, Popcorn, Reece's PB eggs, Strawberries Devonshire
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER?
Do facials count? I used to have one monthly, when I made decent money. Very relaxing
4. NAME ALL MEMBERS OF THE BEATLES.
umm, I don't even want to try
5. WHAT'S THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE
ten days in Canada. Like that really counts, I swear Michiganders are closest to Canada than to the US
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY.
The rain hath stopped
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
the semi-regular trips I took with my friends to odd places, like the South Haven beach, in April
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR CRUSH THAT HE/SHE MIGHT NOT/MIGHT KNOW ABOUT?
Written LJ entries about them? I don't know.
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING.
Him, me, outdoors. Something i don't really think about
10. WOULD YOU EVER JOIN TEMPTATION ISLAND?
As one of the tempters, maybe
11. NAME THREE  TEACHERS YOU LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY.
Ms Trautman (HS English), Ms Christensen (7th Science), Mr Lamphier (HS math, but only because he let us play euchre for an entire year)
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE? WHAT IS IT?
I have several, I'm a quoting machine. Today, let's go with "I'm not an airhead, I'm a divergent thinker"
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS...
I don't let my heartbreak
14. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER?
I love my HS pics, they are so funny.
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY?
Wow, there isn't enough time in a day to answer this question. Ask any former roommate, I am a cornucopia of pet peeves. Here's one: Toilet paper feeds over the top, not from the back.
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
What there genitalia tastes like.
17. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE.
As a tv junkie, this is a hard question. My first instinct is to say Emmett from QAF, but that's just because his life appears so uncomplicated. Meadow from the Sopranos, maybe?
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY?
Once my consulting business took off, of course i would be an Oprah regular! Outta the way, Dr Phil
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME.
I like the one that the Pet/Street method gives. Hammer Jones
21. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS?
I throw my pillows
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
Work in Mt P, fun times
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
Currently humming "as if we never said goodbye" from Sunset Blvd
24. WRITE A LINE FROM ANY SONG.
i've spent so many mornings, just trying to resist you
25. DO YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE DISNEY SONG BY HEART? WHICH ONE?
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE.
Big old house in a city.
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR:
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?
school books, notepad. A copy of Where Do Balloons Go?, hand lotion, mints, kleenex, writing instruments, maybe some hard candy
29. WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?
some cash, atm/credit/library/book store discount cards, ID, my passwords for NTN.
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
$59. I went to withdraw cash to buy Mullholland Dr last night, and Meijer didn't have it.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
Anything comfie. If I had any less interest in shoes, I'd be straight
32. IF YOU COULD'VE GONE TO YOUR SENIOR PROM IN A DIFFERENT OUTFIT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I loved the tux I picked out, but casual clothes would have been a better time
3. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM?
Okay, I'm glad I went, but not one of the top ten best times of HS
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
As I have always been a movie buff, for several years I used my power as birthday boy to make them go see movies that I would otherwise not get to see.
35. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A HOBBIT, AN ELF OR A DWARF?
An elf, they are so graceful
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
A new car to travel around in( I love to drive)
A better lens for my camera (so I can take awesome pictures while I travel)
That eye surgery (bye-bye contacts)
Trisha Yearwood concert tickets, at every venue she plays during her tour.
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
brush teeth, take out contacts, pee, get a drink of water, put lotion on hands, hop in bed, set alarm clock
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?
39. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
The wonder twins, Asrael, The old guy gummie bear (Zummy?)
40. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?
Book (came with my B&N discount card), the magazine with cutest man cover at the checkout ( I don't actually buy it). Advocate